Get to know React Native!
Mobile app development has taken a great toll in the world of cyber services. This is basically because people these days prefer convenient and fast way solutions. Customers and site visitors often get bored with the conventional way of website browsing and mobile application is often much more convenient and provides on click solution. Therefore several services and ecommerce platforms now maintain a mobile application to leverage more sales, traffic and profit. Developing and optimizing a mobile application for android and iOS separately can be a hectic task for developers as well. Well, convenience matters not just to customers, but for developers as well.
It is at a stage like this that cross-platform development rose to popularity. The way it allows developers to create a mobile application for both iOS and android within one frame not just allowed them to enjoy the privilege of convenience but also enabled them to be more productive. And React Native is one such cross-platform development framework that gained so much popularity that it was a hotshot ever since its initial rise. In this article, we will take a look at what is React Native and what makes it so preferable for developers around the globe.
What is React Native?
How does React Native works?
Benefits of using React Native for Mobile App Development
- Enables convenience through cross-platform development
- Allows reusability of codes
- Includes pre-developed components within the open-source library
- Accelerates development procedures and boosts productivity
- Backed up by a huge developer community that can help when one runs into an error
- Updations and modifications to UI can be made while running the app itself allowing a fast refresh option
- Developers need not worry about rebuilding the whole app as any changes and updates can be reflected immediately.
- The component-based approach enables development for both complicated and simple UI designs
The Bottom Line
React Native is gaining huge popularity and demand day by day. Aspiring developers too take great interest in learning React Native knowing about the range of possibilities and opportunities it can offer. Just like any other framework, it can never be claimed that RN is a flawless framework or that it has no limitations at all. Yes, React Native has certain disadvantages still the executional excellence and immense convenience it offers effectively bridges this gap and make it preferred for mobile app development on a global level.